Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have Lots of Personal Thoughts Today

I'm just sitting here wondering how I made friends with the most boring people on earth. Every year in March there is a festival run by a local Krishna temple. It's called Holi Fest. In the celebration of Holi Fest there is a section where everyone gathers together and tosses colored dust at each other. Loads of fun right?! No one can resist unless they're a grandmother, recently impregnated woman, or a woman with 15 children. My friends fall under the category of just pure lame. Today I texted my friend and asked her to go with me. Her response? "Meh it looks like an asthma attack waiting to happen." No. She does NOT have asthma.

I'm having trouble with people today. I hate them. All of them. Except for the really cute guys who made me my Hummus Harvest Sammich at Great Harvest. They were very nice. And smiled at me like the appreciated my business. And I appreciated their kindness on this very, very, VERY craptastic day. Now everyone begin to feel incredibly sorry for me. Thank you. You're a very good audience. *waves to the audience of no one*

1 comment:

  1. i was distraught when i found out kristin went to that without me last year. she went with her single friends instead.

    you mean audience of me. :)

    ReplyDelete